New Methods for Display and AR/VR Testing
Dates Vary by Location | 10 AM-1:30 PM
Is the growth of new display technologies making quality inspection more of a challenge? If so, you’re not alone. Classic flat panel displays are now joined by curved OLED, near-eye virtual & augmented reality displays, and enhanced with facial & gesture recognition capabilities. Despite their technical differences, consumers expect the same flawless experience from your products. Evaluating emerging display technology demands new optical systems that can visualize displays exactly as your customers experience them, with capabilities developed to test unique display types and integrations.
Let Radiant “shed light” on the most important considerations for display measurement: How can we capture and utilize measurements of light and color that accurately reflect human perception to ensure the absolute quality of the latest technologies? How can these measurements improve design and optimize the efficiency of quality control throughout the manufacturing process?
Join our experts for a live educational seminar to learn about these topics and more. We’ll demonstrate photometric measurement systems that replicate human visual perception for the most accurate evaluation of the user experience.
What you will learn:
- Fundamentals of light and color measurement
- Benefits of image-based photometric measurement systems for:
- Matching the human eye's response to light and color
- Imaging entire displays for contextual uniformity and defect analysis
- Efficient R&D and production-level evaluation
- New optical devices for electronic display measurement
- Applications and considerations for image-based evaluation of OLEDs, anti-glare displays, AR/VR, view angle, and emitters for gesture/facial recognition
Demonstrations will be provided throughout the seminar using Radiant ProMetric® Imaging Colorimeters and Photometers and TrueTest™ Software. Attendees will also have the opportunity to discuss applications with Radiant’s technical team.
The seminar is free of charge. Lunch and refreshments are provided.
Having trouble registering? Please reach out to us at: [email protected]